RiskExec has released its Fair Servicing module. This module gives servicers the tools and statistical analyses needed to uncover potential risks posed by loan servicing activities including forbearance grant, forbearance term, loan terminations, and loan modifications. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Chris Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HMDA and CRA
1. In both the HMDA and CRA modules, you are now able to run Edit Checks at the application or loan level. This will improve overall workflow as you will not need to run edit checks on the entire file, only at the single record level. Please note that this is a new permission and will require the primary user of your institution to grant access to users to be able to do this. Additionally, all edit checks may not run if they involve multi-records in the edit. For example, Q600 and G600, which involve multiple records, will not be calculated during a single record edit. You will also have an option to run Edit Checks when you save a record.
Lastly, RiskExec has moved the edit Core Data button at the application level to the top right of the page.
2. A user, with appropriate permissions, can now move a selected set of records to an alternative file part in the same file through the Batch Operations function on the HMDA application and CRA loan lists.
3. Now when a user has imported a file, they can access the HMDA Application or CRA Loan lists from that import by clicking the Import ID in the Import tab. This option is similar to setting an Import Id filter in the Search Applications button of the main menu.
4. RiskExec has added a new user permission that allows the primary user to authorize access or to remove the ability to delete a single record in the HMDA and CRA modules.
5. In the Batch Operations function of RiskExec, institutions can now have customized batch operations that can perform most multi-field operations and/or calculations. Please contact the RiskExec support at RiskExec.email@example.com if you would like to have customized batch operations added for your institution.
6. When a user needs to make changes to the Transmittal Sheet for the file, they now have the option to load the institution’s default Transmittal Sheet in the File Attributes tab.
Fair Lending and Redlining
Users can now view the Geocoding Summary and Detail in both the Fair Lending and Redlining modules. This option can be accessed from the Geocoding Summary button under Datasets.