While it is impossible to foresee the future with complete precision, we wanted to share the steps we have taken and will continue to take to ensure the continuity of our services, while remaining committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our employees.
Based on our existing Business Continuity Plan and some additional steps we have taken to respond to the unique threats posed by COVID-19, we are confident in our ability to provide our products and services to you without interruption. It is important to note the fluidity of the COVID-19 threat. And, as such, Asurity is actively monitoring the guidance provided by the CDC, the WHO, government agencies, and other trusted information sources. Below is a summary of the steps being taken to address this very real and evolving threat:
- Overall, we are operating at full capacity and continue to support our clients with full or extended service.
- Our entire workforce is now working from home.
- We have effectively enacted our pandemic/disaster recovery plan. Authorized users have VPN permissions that will allow them to operate as needed.
- Please note, our support hours will remain unchanged. However, we are supporting many clients with unusual volumes or changes to operations and special arrangements may be made.
- We’ve confirmed with vendors that provide critical services, such as our data center and other technology partners, about their plans to maintain operations and the provision of services on an uninterrupted basis.
- Policies have been adjusted to allow for situations as and when we might return to work: Staff must notify management and quarantine if returning from foreign travel, cruises, or quarantine zones; building management in our sites confirm cleaning protocols and ongoing lines of communication in advance of any return; we have suspended all business travel and will not be attending any industry or trade group conferences for the foreseeable future.
- We monitor client activity and events in our business communities daily for impact and potential action.
Overall, our actions and policies will not change how we work with you or our ability to provide services. We will adjust as necessary to help keep everyone safe and healthy.