Don’t be afraid of the dark. This October, we’re shining a light on all things HMDA. Prepare for the 2018 rule changes with these tricks and treats:
- With Great Data Comes Great Responsibility: What To Do Now For HMDA 2018
- Tricks And Treats To Prepare For HMDA 2018
- Top 10 Questions Answered About The Latest CFPB HMDA Platform
- RiskExec Loads HMDA 2016 Data Hours After Release
From the CFPB:
- [PDF] Reportable HMDA Data: A Regulatory and Reporting Overview Reference Chart
- [PDF] Filing Instructions Guide (FIG) for data collected in 2017
- File Format Verification Tool. Determines whether a file meets HMDA Platform filing requirement of (1) being pipe-delimited; (2) containing the proper number of data fields; and (3) containing integers, where necessary.
- LAR Formatting Tool. An Excel-based resource potentially useful for those with lower volumes of loan activity.
- Resources for Filers Page. The CFPB will continue to post updates to the Technology Preview and FAQs.